ON SALE! Available now at 50% off - the Special Edition DVD with extended scenes, outtakes, extra chapters and interviews.
All orders ship via U.S. Postal Service. Please allow 2-5 days for domestic, 1-2 weeks for International Shipping. Contact us for other shipping options.
The Special Edition DVD contains an director's cut version of Beer Hunter: The Movie, plus almost two hours of extra footage from Michael's beer and whisky hunting travels.Cost: ON SALE - 50% off! Now $12.50 + Shipping Purchase DVD for shipping within the United States:
Purchase DVD for international shipping:
Bonus Features :
1. Whisky in Paris - join Michael in Paris for a whisky tasting. 21:04
2. London Extended - Michael visits Fullers Brewery and local pubs on a summer's day in London. 18:03
3. GABF '04 - Michael chats with Chris Black at the Falling Rock; tastes Burton Baton with Sam Calagione at the Wynkoop. 19:31
4. Dogfish Raw - extended footage from Dogfish Head, plus an animated dinner with the brewers. 12:03
5. Chicago tasting with Ray Daniels - DeKonninck at Brasserie Jo. 7:40
6. A visit to Sam Smith's - full version, rare video of Michael visiting Sam Smith's brewery in Yorkshire. Produced by Charles Finkel for Merchant du Vin in the early 80's. 13:02
7. Interview excerpts with Charlie Papazian. 8:53
8. Interview excerpts with Rob Imeson, founder of the Rare Beer Club. The story behind Michael's final, unfinished book, I'm Not Drunk. 7:54